TÄMÄN ASIAKASKOKEMUKSEN ON TUOTTANUT PUOLUEETTOMASTI SUOMEN ASIAKASKOKEMUKSET OY.Lue lisää
Björn Andersson works as a senior specialist at Bittium’s office in Espoo. He appreciates the freedom Bittium gives to its employees. Björn believes that it is the good team spirit that makes workers stay at Bittium for many years.
During his years at Bittium Björn has moved from coding and programming to a position in which he interacts more with customers. Björn says he still has chances to work with coding as well and he sees Bittium as a really flexible employer.
– We don’t have bosses telling us what to do all the time. All employees are trusted and empowered to make their own decisions, Björn describes.
– Internet security has become increasingly important and it is important to protect companies and government networks against the threats on the internet. I find my work at Bittium really meaningful and inspiring, Björn tells.
“It is easy to ask for help and it is always given.”
Björn says that he and his co-workers in Espoo are all really interested in technology. Many of the workers have technology-related hobbies as well.
– We all get along well and everybody can tell their opinions. It is easy to ask for help and it is always given, Björn says.
– We have flexible working hours which I think is a great benefit. It is easy to find balance between work and free time, Björn thinks.
According to Björn, there are no high hierarchies at Bittium. Everybody’s ideas are appreciated, whatever the worker’s position or background is.
– At Bittium, degrees do not matter that much. It is more important that employees are able to work independently and willing to learn new things, Björn sums up.